- Please arrive 5-10 mins before the class starts as late arrival disrupt’s the group.
- Please note we have a 6 hour cancellation window. You may cancel your place up to 6 hours before start time and retain the class credit for future to swap to another class. If you do not cancel before the 6 hour cut off, you will forfeit the class credit.
Bookings can be made and cancelled via the App or Online booking system. Bookings and cancellations are not accepted via phone, email or social media.
- Please note if you are unwell with cold/flu like symptoms please stay at home and do not infect the group.
- Please allow 24 hours following any sickness before attending a class.
- Please wear socks for hygiene purposes and we have a no shoe policy.
- Please wipe your mat after use.
- Please turn all mobiles on silent.
- If the instructor has to cancel the class due to unforeseen circumstances you will be fully refunded for the cancelled class. You will also be sent a text message and email informing you the class has been cancelled. So always check your messages before you leave home on the day of your class.
ENJOY YOUR CLASS
- Whether you are new to Yoga and Pilates, or a seasoned practitioner, you are entering a new space. Have a beginner’s mind. Listen to your teacher and follow their instructions. If you do not understand, or something doesn’t feel right or comfortable let your teacher know and stay in your comfort zone.
- Please let your teacher know if you have an injury, illness or are pregnant.
- Please keep talking in the studio room to a less rather than more to allow others come into concentrate and relax.
- ZH and her team of instructors do not accept liability for any injuries sustained through the class. While Zoe and her team takes every care to ensure safe practice, there are inherent risks in any exercise programme and accepts no liability whatsoever for any injury or illness.
- ZH Pilates team do not accept any liability for lost property.